In order to meet the needs of each individual client we offer trophy hunting of more than twenty different species. Hunting is conducted from 1 February to 30 November each year on privately owned game ranches.
After the hunt extreme care is taken to ensure the best quality of pre preparation of your Trophies is done and the packing and shipment is handled in a professional manner.
We have well equipped vehicles and equipment available to our clients. Hunting on foot is also allowed if the hunter so desires. Hunting is done on a strict basis of ethics and only trophy animals are taken.
Rates for each of the hunting tours are available on request. For more information contact us.
Travelling in Namibia requires special vehicles. We use airconditioned 4x4 vehicles to transport our guests.
There are no hassles in bringing in your firearm to Namibia for hunting purposes. We also hire out firearms (.375 with telescope).
Included in our rates for accommodation and hunting are the following:
- Accommodation in luxury accommodation
- All meals coffee & tea
- Hunting Guide
- Hunting Permit
- Hunting Vehicle
- Tracking of wounded Game
- Field preparation of trophies
- Daily room cleaning and washing of clothes
The rates quoted for accommodation & hunting exclude the following:
- Trophy fees
- Transfer from the Airport to Khan River Hunting Lodge
- Trophy preparation for export
- Packaging and dispatch of trophies to your destination
- Delivery of trophies to the Taxidermist or Dispatcher in Windhoek
- Telephone calls
- Transfer to Concession area
- Tours in Namibia exept packages
- Plane tickets
- Hunting rifles and Ammunition
- 15% VAT